"After nearly 14 years in obscurity, legendary foodstylist, free-thinker and abrasive iconoclast Nigel Reblochon returns to show all the young TV-cooking show blokes what cooking is really all about".
In this video Nigel Reblochon shows us how to cook Pasta al Aglio i Olio (Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil). He uses a little chilli, fresh French Garlic and Greek Olive Oil in this recipe. I personally find it funny how he comments on the fact that he doesn't like the word pasta, and adds that if you are speaking English then it's called "Noodles" or "Spaghetti
Watch Cookery Video; Pasta al Aglio e Olio
Image via WikipediaIngredients
- 350 grams of Spaghetti (thick spaghetti or vermicelli is better)
- 10 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and smashed a little with the side of the knife
- hot chilli pepper (if desired)
- fresh parsely
- Brown the garlic and hot pepper in olive oil, add salt.
- wash and mince the parsely and keep it aside
- cook the spaghetti in hot salted water, drain them and add them to the oil and garlic mixture
- add the minced parsely and serve hot!
Abd here is a video of how to make Pasta al aglio e olio froma real Italian Mamma (Mary) - this is a really easy to understand video as well as an authentic method in true Italo-American style. Mary uses angel hair pasta ( an extremely thin noodle). I give this video five stars